السبت، 18 ديسمبر 2010

المختصرات العاميه Slangs

Ok Here We Go

With Alphapetic Ascending Order

But 1st There R Some Imporatant Slangs That U Should Know .

Are=R
And=N
You=U
To=2
Be=B

A

Ace=Very Good= جيد جدا

EX:He's an ace reporter.


Airhead=Stupid=غبي

EX:You are such an airhead.

All Wet=Completely Wrong=قمه في الخطأ .

EX:Your ideas about politics are all wet.


All-Nighter=Studying All Night=الدراسه طوال الليل .

EX:I almost fell asleep during the test after an all-nighter
B

[align=left]Bent=Angry=غاضب .

EX:It's OK. Don't get so bent.


Bent Out Of Shape=Become Upset=يصبح غير راضي .


EXon't get so bent out of shape.


Big Gun=Important People=شخصيات هامه .

EX:The president brought two big guns to the meeting.


Big Mouth=Too Much Talker=كثير الكلام .

EX:Shut up! You really have a big mouth.


Big Stink=Big Issue=موضوع كبير .

EX:The citizens made a big stink about the new nuclear power
station


EX:I always seem to have a blimp sitting next to me when I travel.


Blow=Lose=يضيع .

EX:He blew all his money on poker.


Blow A Fuse=Lose Your Temper=تفقد اعصابك .

EX: Hey, dont blow a fuse .

Bonkers=Crazy=مجنون .

EX: I think he's going bonkers
EX:I promised to bring two bottles of booze to the party.


Bread=Money=نقود .

EX:I need some bread to buy a car .


Break=Opportunity=فرصه .

EX:A lucky break given arsenal the cup.

Break It Up=Stop It=توقف .

EX: Break it up before i call the police .

Buck=Dollar=دولار .

EX:This suit costs 40 bucks.


Bummed=Depressed=صدمت و اكتئبت

EX:The whole idea was a bust .


Buy It=Die=تموت .
C


[align=left]Catch Some Z's=Sleep=ينام .

EX:I need to catch some Z's before I go on my trip.


Cheesy=Cheap=رخيص .

EX: He was wearing some chessy suit .


Chow Down=Eat A Lot=يأكل بكثره .

EX: He always chow down .


Clip=Cheat=يغش .

EX:They were trying to clip me about the cell phone.


Clunker=Old Car=سياره قديمه .

EX:I cant go in a date in that ckunker .


Collar=Arrest=يقبض علي .

EX: They collared the drug dealer last night

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق